Here are tips on how to choose slimming products ti get the best results in the fight against unnecessary kilograms.
Table of content
- Appetite suppressants – for lovers of seconds
- Fat burners – for active people
- With chrome – for gourmands
- For better metabolism – for adults
- Universal – for everyone
Appetite suppressants – for lovers of seconds
Appetite suppressants are slimming pills designed for people who find it difficult to control eating too large portions. If during the slimming diet the biggest problem for you is to give up the second helping and you are still struggling with the feeling of hunger, you need just this kind of product. How do appetite suppressants work? When the pil lis taken before a meal and washed down with water, it makes you feel full faster, so you eat less at every meal, getting used to smaller portions. Importantly, appetite suppressants mean that satiety also lasts longer after eating. (1)
What ingredients should you look for? Fiber is a natural and effective appetite suppressant. It is also worth reaching for slimming pills containing the extract of Hoodia Gordonii cactus. These products range from African Mango, Hoodia Gordonii Plus, Hoodiadrene to Hoodia Chaser.
Fat burners – for active people
The so-called fat burners are slimming pills meant for people who consider physical activity as the basic method of fighting overweight. This is very important because the ingredients of this type of product simply do not work if you do not exercise. Why? Well, most fat burners break down fat particles but without physical activity they will not burn. It is worth emphasizing, however, that fat burners not only improve the effectiveness of exercise but also add energy necessary for training and improve the metabolic rate. This is the best choice when you want to remodel your figure and replace body fat with muscle mass. (2)
What ingredients should you look for? Fat burners are slimming pills that contain primarily ingredients such as caffeine, taurine and guarana. The composition also often contains L-carnitine to improve fat metabolism. An example of a product containing these ingredients: Silvets.
With chrome – for gourmands
If your biggest weakness is sweets and you cannot resist chocolate, the reason may be chromium deficiency. The soultion is to try the slimming pills that constain chromium, for example Silvets, Raspberry Ketone Max. (3)
For better metabolism – for adults
With age, it is much easier to gain weight and more difficul to lose excessive weight. This is mainly due to the decreasing metabolic rate. Therefore, for people in their forties, slimming products containing ingredients that accelerate metabolism are an excellent solution. Note: as far as the cardiovascular system and pressure are concerned, it is better to avoid those with caffeine.
What ingredients should you look for? Bet on slimming pills with green tea extract. Red tea also improves metabolism. The product known for its effectiveness range from Silvets, Hoodia Gordonii Plus, Hoodiadrene to PAGG Stack. (4)
Universal – for everyone
If you cannot clearly identify the main cause of your problems, choose universal weight loss supplements that will support you in your efforts, acting multidirectionally.
What ingredients should you look for? The definite number one is the extract from the South American Acai Berry berry, the absolute dietary hit of recent years. African Mango extract is also characterized by a strong slimming effect. They also often contain the addition of the previously mentioned ingredients, such as L-carnitine or green tea extract.
- W. Harding Leriche and G. E. van Belle | A Long-Term Study on the Use of Appetite Suppressants
- Can Thermogenic Supplements Help You Burn Fat? | Written by Erica Julson, MS, RDN, CLT on July 24, 2018
- Stephen D. Anton, Ph.D.,corresponding author, Christopher D. Morrison, Ph.D., William T. Cefalu, M.D., Corby K. Martin, Ph.D., Sandra Coulon, B.A., Paula Geiselman, Ph.D., Hongmei Han, M.S., Christy L. White, D.V.M., and Donald A. Williamson, Ph.D. | Effects of Chromium Picolinate on Food Intake and Satiety | ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
- Hursel, Rick & Viechtbauer, Wolfgang & Westerterp-Plantenga, M.S.. (2009). Effects of green tea on weight loss and weight maintenance. A meta-analysis. International journal of obesity (2005). 33. 956-61. 10.1038/ijo.2009.135.