It’s a problem for many people have to deal with. Luckily, excessive hair loss can be tamed. There are some solutions that are worth implementing.
Table of content
- Excessive hair loss – put on a diet
- Excessive hair loss – effective home remedies
- Herbs for excessive hair loss
- Supplements for hair loss
Excessive hair loss – put on a diet
It is advisable to choose products containing specific vitamins and elements that affect your hair. The first and basic principle is: “The diet must be healthy.” And there’s no need to explain what that means.
The second is the mentioned minerals and vitamins. We’ll start with the first group. Hair bulbs can be strengthened by including products containing sulphur, zinc and iron in the menu. You will find the last one not only in meat. A lot of vegetables have non-health iron. It will be useful for haircut. Sulphur is mainly protein products. But not only. It is present in cauliflower, cabbage and radishes. Seafood is usually mentioned in the context of zinc sources. But not everyone can eat it. Fortunately, zinc also includes buckwheat groats and pumpkin.
What vitamins will reduce excessive hair loss? Group B has a lot to say about this. Thiamine and biotin, among others, will be useful. Where can you find these vitamins? The menu should include legumes, but also poultry, eggs, fish and spinach. Orange and red vegetables must also be present in the menu. They are a source of beta-carotene. If there is a shortage of beta-carotene, it suffers from this condition of the haircut. Finally, vitamin C which is a strong antioxidant which is very important for the absorption of iron. Sources of these vitamines ramge from citrus, red and black currant, parsley, Brussels sprouts to kohlrabi. 
Excessive hair loss – effective home remedies
There are a lot of ways that are at least… strange. Like using ketchup on your hair. We’ve collected these really effective and, of course, safe ways for you.
- A yeast drink – not very pleasant in taste, but extremely effective in limiting excessive hair loss. It is a result of high content of B vitamins. 1/3 of the cube should be dissolved in warm water.
- Fenugreek seed rubbing – this is one of the most frequently recommended home remedies for hair loss. Its preparation is easy. A flat teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds (to be bought in the herbal shop) is enough to pour boiling water. Wait 10 minutes. Then the liquid is thinned out and ready. Rub it into the scalp. Fenugreek seeds are a way to grow new hair. – healthline.com
- Honey, it’s usually the basis of home hair masks. For example, it can be mixed with egg yolk. How does honey help your hair? It has a strong moisturising effect. That’s the first thing. Honey has antibacterial properties. And this will get rid of diseases affecting the scalp. – food.ndtv.com
- Egg yolk – it will be basic to a hair moisturizing mask. In addition, you’ll need a teaspoon of olive oil and a little lemon juice. Mix the ingredients thoroughly and apply to the scalp. 20 minutes are enough. If you have weakened hair, you need to strengthen it before you decide to do so. Unfortunately, this mask is a heavy burden on your hair.
Herbs for excessive hair loss
This is another frequently recommended home solution. The herbs are “taken” in several ways. You can prepare a brew, rinse and rub. Which plants are recommended?
- Nettle is undoubtedly one of the most frequently mentioned herbs for excessive hair loss. It reduces this problem thanks to its high silica content. It is worth preparing an infusion and drinking it regularly (every day for 3 months).
- Horsetail – usually occurs together with nettle. And in fact the best results are obtained by combining them. Horsetail is also a huge amount of silica. This plant is responsible not so much for reducing excessive hair loss, but for new hair growth.
- Sweetcorn – this plant is not very often mentioned in the context of hairstyle. And this is a big mistake. Because calamus has properties that will be very helpful. First of all, it can cure scalp disorders. They are often the cause of excessive hair loss. The rhizome of calamus strengthens the structure of the latter.
- Burdock – or more precisely the root of this plant. It is a wealth of vitamins and minerals necessary for hairstyle. We have here, among others, sulphur and silicon. Burdock reduces hair loss. This is its main skill.
- Camomile – is a plant usually mentioned in the context of hair lightening. However, it has certain properties which place it high in the group of ways of excessive hair loss. First of all, camomile soothes the scalp. It will come in handy when it’s dry. It’s a common problem in the winter.
- Marigold is the last one in this list, but not the weakest in action. Marigold primarily strengthens the bulbs. It provides new hair growth. It also has a soothing effect.
Supplements for hair loss
It is very popular among both men and women. There are many products for hair loss and you can get lost in this thicket. There are a few tips to follow when choosing.
The first thing is the composition of such a supplement. The more natural, the better. No one wants to harm the hair. Another important clue is the quality and quantity of the ingredient. Strong extracts provide the best performance. It is worth checking this carefully before buying.
Another important point is the safety of use. If you don’t have clear information about possible side effects (or even better still, the lack of them), this is not a good idea. In general, the more information you can read from the leaflet, or from the manufacturer, the better. Most often this is followed by greater reliability.
Last but not least, of course, the popularity of a given hair loss product is not the least important clue. This is the easiest to verify.
One of the most popular solutions of this type chosen by women is Locerin. It is a completely natural product. It contains as many as 16 ingredients (there is no other such rich product on the market), which have a complementary effect on the condition of the hairstyle. It is a strong extract from bamboo root, nettle, horsetail and alfalfa. These are hair loss tablets that are completely safe. They do not have any side effects found. You can read more about it on the official website of the manufacturer.
In recent years, a few products designed only for men have also appeared on the market. This is because the causes of excessive loss in men are slightly different. And finally, this problem has been “noticed”.. This is a new solution called Follisin. Behind the formula of these hair loss tablets there are 13 ingredients. These are strong extracts, which are designed to inhibit the most common causes of hair problems. In addition, Follisin supports the growth of new hair and also takes care of the condition of the scalp. A lot of information about it is available on the producer’s website: follisin.com
- Guo EL, Katta R. Diet and hair loss: effects of nutrient deficiency and supplement use. Dermatol Pract Concept. 2017;7(1):1–10. Published 2017 Jan 31. doi:10.5826/dpc.0701a01